Prof Chris Roebuck at Great British Speakers is an internationally respected and highly sought after business speaker.
In the current Brexit climate he gives this insightful look into the leadership failure of Prime Minister Teressa May and the lessons that can be learned at all levels.
Chris Roebuck has a unique experience and approach that helps leaders, teams and organisations understand how they can reach their full potential and be successful in just two steps. His innovative and inspiring approach shows everyone that they already know what delivers success but just don’t recognise it. Once they do by using simple actions they can quickly transform performance. This adds investor value, serves customers better, builds the brand and boosts the bottom line by 10% + at no cost and even supports effective risk management and cost efficiency.
To develop this new approach to success Chris unique experience has been built up over 35 years during which he has been successful :
• Corporate leader: Developing leaders and leadership in major global organisations and SMEs to enable both personal and organisational success. Eg His work in UBS as Global Head of Talent & Leadership is part of a Harvard Case Study.
• Governmental leader: Working in Government and public sectors on major change and leadership projects from UK National Health Service and local Government to London Underground PFI.
• Thought leader: being regularly on the list of HR Most Influential Thinkers and Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership at Bayes Business School in London researching what delivers success.
• Military leader: Serving as a military officer leading and inspiring people in challenging environments via a “serve to lead” ethos.
• Executive coach and mentor: helping senior executives be more successful across a range of different sectors.